Thursday, April 15, 2010

People.



All over the world there are people of all different shapes, sizes and each with a different perspective. Every person experiences something differently, each person lives their life as their own, and every person has their own state of mind. Some people cling on to others for security, others mold into their friends because they don't know how to find themselves. It's strange though, how every one is different, yet we are all the same. We are the same because we all have similar goals, we all want to be successful and we all want to find love. To me, to be successful, it's not about money, it's about reaching your goals, what ever they may be, and a lot of times people see success as being rich, but we all have our different opinions. To find love doesn't necessarily mean to find your soul mate, I believe the deeper meaning to it is to find happiness within yourself. There are also the people who just don't care, they give up on themselves, lose everything, and are miserable, I suppose I'm not one to say if they are truly unhappy, but that's the way they appear. To me living life that way is a waist, life was something given to us to enjoy and live to the the fullest, maybe that's not how everyone sees it but that's the way I see it .
The city is a great place to go, and not for shopping, not for the sites and definitely not for traffic. It's a great place to go and see how different people live their lives. I was in portland once and I saw a man walking down the road in a bright red suit with heart glasses, he ended up being kind of a jerk, but he was sure a site to my eyes. When you go to the city you never really know what to expect.... One things for sure, it will never be the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment